Jansal replied

295 weeks ago

R.O.T.O.R. Full Movie Hd 1080p Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Robotic Officer Tactical Operation Research. A prototype robot intended for crime combat escapes from the development lab and goes on a killing rampage.
Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to put forth my pick for the WORST SCI FI MOVIE of all time. You might say NO No No. "Plan 9 from Outer Space" is the worst. Plan 9 has some redeemable things……what they are I can't say at this time except it is Bela Lugosi last movie, and you can't say that they are taking themselves serious…. R.O.T.O.R. is trying to be serious ….. I couldn't watch it all the through….. It is even lower than the WWE "wrestling" which makes my brain melt and drip out of my ears. Hmm, It says I can't post this with less than 10 lines of text, or I will be band from making comments. That is rude, Rotor doesn't deserve that much thought,,, Unless the script writer had the same guidelines, and therefore that would explain the dreak that was wasted on this film.
i remember watching this film when i was about 15,it was in our local video library with a 2mm thick covering of dust,so my friend suggested renting it out,90 minutes later over 4 cans of special brew we still could`nt stop laughing,if you can find it,watch it for the incredably hammy acting and cardboard special effects,even better check out the end scene fight,where a certain advertisment for a 4 wheel drive vehicle will give you hysterics

646f9e108c
Resonance of Fate dubbed hindi movie free download torrentDownload hindi movie The Toxic Avenger Part IIKara no Kyoukai: The Garden of Sinners - Paradox Spiral tamil pdf downloadCyborg X full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pEpisode 5.5 dubbed hindi movie free download torrentFive Days in Sinai full movie in hindi downloadThe Big Bus in hindi free downloadEpisode 3.40 telugu full movie downloadEpisode 3.38 movie in hindi hd free downloadMatha full movie download
Please log in to post a reply.